Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Look-a-likes

Has anyone ever told you that you looked like someone they know, or that you remind them of someone. I find it interesting who people think you resemble. Be it a real person or a cartoon character. Here are a few that people have told me. You be the judge of who you think I most resemble.
Lindsay Lohan from Freaky Friday - Skater/punk style clothing. Red hair. Tomboy.
Avril Lavigne from the early days - Skater/punk style clothing. Dark Makeup. Tomboy.
Robin Sena from Witch Hunter Robin - A craft user of fire. She hunts down witches. She is quiet most of the time and occassionally wears glasses. Wears a Victorian era dress and a long blood red jacket.Haruko Haruhara from Fooly Cooly (Furi Kuri) - Crazy extraterrestrial investigator that is off the wall and random. She rides a yellow Vespa and has a bass guitar. She often wears goggles and a scarf.
Mai from My-Hime - A student at a school for HIME's. She is magical girl that can create a weapon out of thin air and fight off monsters. She is caring and hardworking. Red hair.
Nami from One Piece - Red hair, big mouth, a bit crazy. I haven't seen much of this show, so I am not sure what her character is like.
Maka Albarn from Soul Eater - She is a hardworking student that weilds a demon weapon to fight evil. She is level-headed and stubborn. She is a powerful fighter.
Jessie from Toy Story 2 - A yodeling cowgirl. Can do things herself. Fun, but serious. Kari from The Incredibles - The tomboy babysitter. She has blue eyes, braces, freckles and red hair. She talks out of the side of her mouth a bit. She talks about Mozart making babies smarter. In Jack-Jack Attack she has eyelashes, but in The Incredibles Film she does not.

Humm....Lindsay Lohan, meh. Avril Lavigne, very flattering. Characters from anime series, interesting. Out of all these, I think that I most resemble Kari from the Incredibles. When I first saw this movie in the theater and saw her, I was a bit shocked. She totally (to the T!) looks like me when I was in Junior High School. The hair, the braces, the clothes, and the way she talks.

2 comments:

Judge "Dredd" Leverich said...

Robin Sena & Kari...FOR SURE!!

Erin said...

Melinda, I agree with you 100%. Kari from the Incredibles bears a remarkable resemblance to you. I hope life is going well!