Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sketchbook Tour - 2007 - Japanese Tea Garden










SKETCHBOOK TOUR 2007 - JAPANESE TEA GARDEN
Me, Shaylee and Stacey stopped at the Japanese Tea Garden. We walked a long ways to get there and I want to apologize to Shay and Stacey having made them walk all over the place to get there. So, I am truely sorry. I love this place. When I came to the Tea Garden a few years ago with my folks I had to get some tea. I love tea! And when I drank the tea a calm came over me, I felt at ease, I felt like I didn't have a care in the world, and when I inhaled the aroma of the tea and looked at the surroundings I felt like I was in a different place, like I was finally away from home. It was a great feeling. That is why I love tea, that is why I love Japan and Japanese Culture.

No comments: