Friday, October 3, 2008

My Bucket List

A "Bucket List" or a list of things you want to do before you have to leave this world.
My sister did this on her page and I thought I would do the same.

1. Go back to Scotland to see where my ancestors lived.
2. Fly an F-14 or F-16 Fighter Jet.
3. Go Car Drifting.
4. Sail on a Pirate ship and search for real treasure.
5. Get a moped and drive around Europe.
6. Get a children's book published.
7. Work as a Camera Operator on a big budget live-action film.
8. Do special FX makeup for a big budget live-action film.
9. Go on a zip line in the jungle.
10. Go cliff Jumping.
11. Learn to surf.
12. Learn to play the guitar again.
13. Learn to play the fiddle.
14. Sky dive.
15. Bungee Jump off a bridge.
16. Live in Japan for a year, get a moped and explore.
17. Learn how to read and speak Japanese fluently.
18. Spend a weekend in a beach house.
19. Get a tattoo.
20. Ride a gondola in Venice.
21. Go to a red carpet event.
22. Be the voice of a cartoon character.
23. Meet some of my favorite Actors and Filmmakers.
24. Start my own t-shirt business (officially).
25. Get an old school Harley motorcycle and go on a road trip.
26. Get a Jeep again and go off-roading in the wilderness.
27. Take the Lord of the Rings Tour through Europe and New Zealand.
28. Take the Harry Potter Tour in Europe.
29. Work a few months at The Magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
30. Get one of my stories made into an anime, animated movie/series or live-action film.
31. Learn a style of martial arts really well.
32. Go camping or stay at a cabin where there is a lake and a dock with boats.
33. Film my own movie and have it be Oscar Worthy.
34. Get a Camero that looks just like Bumble Bee from Transformers.
35. Get a comic book and art book published and sell them at Comic-Con.
36. Go to a Masquerade Ball, with all the victorian costumes and what-not.
37. Go to fancy event where people dress formal and dance and have drinks.
38. Be happy knowing that I lived my life to its fullest.